I've got a boatload of things to be thankful for these days! You know what that means?
It's time for another happy list!
10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy:
1. Getting to attend the temple last weekend.
It was totally worth the drive and waking up at 6:30 on a Saturday.
2. That Tyler gets to go to school and educate himself.
(This is me trying to have a good attitude about him doing summer school)
3. Having coworkers with a sense of humor.
4. Having a reeeeeeeeeeally laid back job. I mean really. I showed my coworkers YouTube videos and played Angry Birds yesterday. What?
5. Having two steady paychecks again. Whoop whoop!!
6. A break from hot, hot weather. I wasn't ready for that anyway.
7. Lunch dates with Tyler. Didja know his work is only a couple minutes away from mine?
Well, it is.
8. This story in the news. Definitely made me tear up a little at work today.
9. New friends. That's right, we made friends. We're so antisocial we're not really sure how it even happened. Want a friend? Be a friend!
10. I get to pick up these sandals at the post office tomorrow! Eeeep! And I've got two books on the way! Hurray!
Have a happy day!
*Picture from our trip to the Twin Falls Temple- 6.2.2012